Pages

dimanche 18 mars 2012

Scenography

This month, we have to work on a stage design. This area has to represent Brittany by shapes, materials, colours or anything else.


With this project we learned some security obligations because the stand has to welcome a lot of visitors and has to be evacuate quickly. Materials are subjected to standard too.


Regarding the project, I wanted to emphasize that Brittany is the region that has the most kilometers of coast. So I worked on the contrast between the sea and the earth and particularly the verticality of the earth and the curves of the sea. I decided to use wood for earth and glass for sea. Glass is very important because the light of the stand comes from it and videos too. And then,  visitors can really feel like if he was in Brittany with the changeable light of the weather. -Laure-






Regarding my project, I have chosen to inspire me sailors knots, particularly the figure of the eight. Seen from above, it also recalls the infinity symbol interrupted. Which refers to the ocean, we nerver see where it stops. For the colours I choose blue-grey to symbolize a turbid water red and white refer to the design of boat. -Eugénie-   

Aucun commentaire: